Marina Facilities at Lake Berryessa
Nestled between the Blue Ridge and Cedar Roughs, just 45 minutes from Napa Valley, Lake Berryessa is an ideal location for your Forever Houseboat getaway. Mild temperatures in the summer make it perfect for water sports, fishing, camping, wildlife viewing, or just simply sitting back and releasing the cares of the everyday.
Round out your Forever Houseboat vacation with a watercraft rental from Pleasure Cove Marina.
Ski Boats and Deck Cruisers are the perfect compliment for sightseeing excursions, pulling waterskis and tubes, or grabbing the catch of the day at dawn. Or... take a slower cruise in a Canoe or on a Single or Double Kayak.
Pleasure Cove Marina Facilities Include:
- Houseboat Rentals - with houseboats from 59' to 70'
- Ski Boat, Deck Cruiser & PWC Rentals - available for hourly, daily and multi-day rental
- Cabin Rentals - 4 person and 8 person Lakeside Cabins
- Campground & RV Sites - 140 camp sites with full or partial hook-ups
- Boat Slip Rental - daily and monthly (covered / uncovered) slips available
- Convenience Store - last minute needs including, groceries, snacks, fishing tackle, bait, souvenirs and boating accessories
- Single or Double Kayaks and Canoes for rent by the day!
Pleasure Cove Marina is professionally managed by Forever Resorts and is an authorized concessioner of the Lake Berryessa, Bureau of Reclamation.
Pleasure Cove Marina Slip Rentals
Bring your own powerboat or fishing boat with you and launch with ease, and then pull into one our slips for the night, or tow it along behind your Forever Houseboat Rental.
- Overnight Slips: $25.00/night per slip
- Monthly Uncovered - For Monthly Uncovered Rates call (707) 966-9600.
- Monthly Covered - For Monthly Covered Rates call (707) 966-9600.
- Monthly End Tie - For Monthly End Tie Rates call (707) 966-9600.
- Monthly Houseboat - For Monthly Houseboat Rates call (707) 966-9600.
- Boat Launch Fee: $25.00/day per boat*
- *Launch fee is waived for Forever Houseboat rental customers
For a full day of fun on the lake, be sure to fill up your boat at our fuel dock prior to your first run.
The fuel dock is open:
Summer (May-Mid September): 7:00am - 7:00pm
Spring & Fall (April & October): 8:00am - 5:00pm
Winter (November-March): 8:00am - 4:30pm